Title: Business Development Director – Real Estate Industry
Overview: Trulia is looking for a seasoned and well respected business development executive, who has a true passion for both sales and the real estate industry. This person is comfortable with establishing relationships at the C-level in various real estate industry associations and organizations to help these partners and their members increase their business using the latest tools and services provided by the Trulia platform.
An ideal candidate should have superior sales and relationship building skills, as well as an ability to navigate the complexities of the residential real estate industry. You should be able to creatively design and execute unique partnership models that offer a true win-win to both parties involved in each case. Prior experience in the real estate industry and strong public speaking skills will help you succeed in this role from the day one.
* Establish and implement partnerships with industry associations and other organizations from start to finish by identifying the right organizations, approaching them and pitching a win-win proposition, negotiating and closing a long term relationship.
* Evangelize Trulia both in board rooms for C-level executives and in front of large audiences for real estate professionals
* In collaboration with our talented product and marketing teams, plan and execute marketing campaigns to achieve and exceed your goals
* Continuously identify new business development opportunities to increase the adoption of both paid and free Trulia services and tools
* At least 4 years of business development or sales leadership in a fast changing environment, such as a technology company
* Proven track record of “getting things done” and implementing campaigns or projects in a dynamic environment; you should be known as the “dynamo” who gets things done in your current job
* Experience in designing and implementing creative business partnerships from scratch without a large support organization
* Strong problem solving skills and an ability to think on feet under a lot of pressure
* Communication skills, including public speaking in front of small and large audiences
* Preferred, but not absolutely required:
o Residential real estate industry experience and relationships and pre-existing relationships
City: San Francisco
Tell ’em you heard about it on Vendor Alley!